Bullnose Forums

1987 Bronco

Did you look inside it? In the back of my mind there's a nagging thought that the '87 Broncos were transition vehicles - some Bricknose and some Bullnose. Was the interior Bull or Brick?

I'd take it for the $3000 as I'd like to have a 300 in the stable. And, I'd like a Bronco. But I'd want a Bullnose interior. And converting the exterior would then require painting.

Did you look inside it? In the back of my mind there's a nagging thought that the '87 Broncos were transition vehicles - some Bricknose and some Bullnose. Was the interior Bull or Brick?

I'd take it for the $3000 as I'd like to have a 300 in the stable. And, I'd like a Bronco. But I'd want a Bullnose interior. And converting the exterior would then require painting.

Definitely has the bricknose dash. Tailgate is rusted out in a few spots on the bottom. There is one concerning spot on the b pillar between it and the cap that you can see in the picture. Other than that it appears to have some random rust spots but appears that nothing is through and through. Did a quick drive by on it as we were following someone else to our destination.