Bullnose Forums

Rust free 1986 F-350|460|4x4|Long bed - $2900

Besides, it isn't about economics. If it was none of us would be doing this. We would be buying up other people's projects for half the price they have in them, completing them, and flipping them.

Spot on. People say you're never getting your money back on this truck, I say who says I'm going to sell it when I'm done. This is what I want, it's the generation of Truck I love. Some people want a custom porsche or something else as a "dream" vehicle. I just want my bullnose... Maybe three.

Besides, it isn't about economics. If it was none of us would be doing this. We would be buying up other people's projects for half the price they have in them, completing them, and flipping them.

Spot on. People say you're never getting your money back on this truck, I say who says I'm going to sell it when I'm done. This is what I want, it's the generation of Truck I love. Some people want a custom porsche or something else as a "dream" vehicle. I just want my bullnose... Maybe three.

Bingo. Neighbor with the relatively new Jimmy we were going to put the "bed bar" on will have 7 KC HiLights on it as well as 33" aggressive tires and a 4" lift. But looking at Big Blue he said he's jealous. I'll have a bunch of money in BB, but nothing compared to what he's got in his truck. And his never gets off the pavement. :nabble_smiley_wink: