Bullnose Forums

Rust free 1986 F-350|460|4x4|Long bed - $2900

Interesting truck. Excellent price. Good place to start something like I'm doing instead of converting an F250 to an F350.

Factory air suspension? Haven't seen anything in the literature to say that was an option. Perhaps. Or, maybe it was added while the truck was in Area 51?

The thing to the right of the steering column, below, might be a CompuCruise. However, the one I had in our 1980 Citation was essentially reversed to that with the keypad on the left and display on the right.

00T0T_jPaLoqvZaEm_1200x900.thumb.jpg.a7838f9fe1e8fc7f2c765f96a4ea0b44.jpg

Interesting truck. Excellent price. Good place to start something like I'm doing instead of converting an F250 to an F350.

Factory air suspension? Haven't seen anything in the literature to say that was an option. Perhaps. Or, maybe it was added while the truck was in Area 51?

The thing to the right of the steering column, below, might be a CompuCruise. However, the one I had in our 1980 Citation was essentially reversed to that with the keypad on the left and display on the right.

was curious what that was, thought maybe they shoved a CB in there but one shouldn't have fit in that cubby.

Good plan, Stan. Might save you some money. :nabble_smiley_wink:

And frustration, but where's the fun in that? Chasing down the parts is what makes building a truck exciting for me, so I'd rather build one from nothing than buy something that's already 85% of what I want. :nabble_smiley_good:

And frustration, but where's the fun in that? Chasing down the parts is what makes building a truck exciting for me, so I'd rather build one from nothing than buy something that's already 85% of what I want. :nabble_smiley_good:

What can I say? Don't do as I say, do as I do? :nabble_smiley_blush:

What can I say? Don't do as I say, do as I do? :nabble_smiley_blush:

I bought my first money pit Bullnose in 2008, and some of us know how much work and modification went into that one to make it what I wanted. :nabble_smiley_thinking:

Ten years later and I didn't learn a single thing, I took on an even bigger project. :nabble_anim_crazy:

I bought my first money pit Bullnose in 2008, and some of us know how much work and modification went into that one to make it what I wanted. :nabble_smiley_thinking:

Ten years later and I didn't learn a single thing, I took on an even bigger project. :nabble_anim_crazy:

You are in good company. My "transformation" of Big Blue has become a bit bigger than expected? :nabble_smiley_oh: I'd have been money ahead to sell BB and buy an F350. But I want to keep BB for many reasons.

Besides, it isn't about economics. If it was none of us would be doing this. We would be buying up other people's projects for half the price they have in them, completing them, and flipping them.