Bullnose Forums

Aftermarket grill for mounting auxillary lights - NOS

That is pretty cool, and already gone. lol.

Yeah, David made me spend money again :nabble_smiley_blush:

I thought it was pretty cool (definitely 80's looking) and have been talking to the guy this evening. He has a sweet lifted 76 highboy and a bagged Apache pickup. As I told him, I typically go for stock height but those two styles are perfect for what he has done.

When I get the grill, I'll be glad to take any photos or whatnot.

I thought it was pretty cool (definitely 80's looking) and have been talking to the guy this evening. He has a sweet lifted 76 highboy and a bagged Apache pickup. As I told him, I typically go for stock height but those two styles are perfect for what he has done.

Scott, you are very welcome for the opportunity to spend more of your money [not mine]! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Make a point to ask Mr. Lewis if he has any idea of how much of his hard earned $$$ I have spent??? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Cool piece!

Scott, you are very welcome for the opportunity to spend more of your money [not mine]! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Make a point to ask Mr. Lewis if he has any idea of how much of his hard earned $$$ I have spent??? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

I choose to think of it as all the money you've saved me. You found obscure parts at good prices, and I certainly appreciate it. :nabble_smiley_good: