Bullnose Forums

Newby

Scott Griffin

Hello everyone, excited to part of this group! My 1st truck was an 82' F150 Explorer package my father bought new and I later bought from him... I fell in love with these trucks and have owned several over the years. I currently have an 82' F250 ext cab 2wd and recently purchased a 86 F250 ext cab 6.9 4sp 4x4 as a project. Look forward to getting and getting advice.

Scott - Welcome! Glad to meet you. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Hope you'll start threads in the main section on your trucks so we can follow along. But feel free to post pics in here as well.

Where's home? I ask because we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a city.

Hope you'll start threads in the main section on your trucks so we can follow along. But feel free to post pics in here as well.

Where's home? I ask because we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a city.

Welcome!

Thanks Gary, Home is Cambridge City, Indiana. Current truck is a 82' ext cab F250 with 125,000 original miles. Recently picked up an 86' ext cab 6.9 4sp 4x4. Of course it doesn't run but is complete minus the bed.

Thanks Gary, Home is Cambridge City, Indiana. Current truck is a 82' ext cab F250 with 125,000 original miles. Recently picked up an 86' ext cab 6.9 4sp 4x4. Of course it doesn't run but is complete minus the bed.

You are now on the map, Scott.

Hope you'll start threads and post pics about your trucks. Or, if not starting threads, and maybe in addition to threads, you could post in What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

86.thumb.jpg.bb7f5af49f97cc70c441655b83707193.jpg82.jpg.c27e305208c069ca51483513effc2c18.jpg

Nice! So what's the plan for the bed-less one?

By the way, this forum's software isn't smart enough to read the orientation info in a picture's metadata and rotate it properly. So you have to open the pic in editing software, which usually does properly orient the picture, and then save it before posting it. That usually corrects orientation problems.