Bullnose Forums

Sourcing Parts

emunder

You can get the full part # for 9C675 from this page: Documentation/Fuel Systems/Air Cleaners/Air Cleaner Tube #'s. With that you may be able to find NOS parts.

However, the check valve in the vacuum line on the snorkel hasn't been listed on the site. So, I've added a new page: Documentation/Fuel Systems/Air Cleaners/Air Cleaner Check Valves. Please check it out to see if it works for you.

You can get the full part # for 9C675 from this page: Documentation/Fuel Systems/Air Cleaners/Air Cleaner Tube #'s. With that you may be able to find NOS parts.

However, the check valve in the vacuum line on the snorkel hasn't been listed on the site. So, I've added a new page: Documentation/Fuel Systems/Air Cleaners/Air Cleaner Check Valves. Please check it out to see if it works for you.

The air cleaner check valve in the O.P. photo looks to be green & white [not listed]. Perhaps it began as blue and white?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-1975-1982-FORD-MUSTANG-302-V8-AIR-CLEANER-VACUUM-VALVE-ASBY-D8AZ-9E897-A/361984828819?hash=item5447fa2593:g:ZoQAAOSwq1JZH50p

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-OEM-1979-1982-Ford-Mustang-Air-Cleaner-Vacuum-Valve-Control-Assembly/192747773040?epid=1611216487&hash=item2ce0a99c70:g:RoYAAOSwNphcBuNY

Thanks Gary...I was already looking at your drawings & searched the part number up online and nothing came up at all. Next step is taking a look at some junk yards to see what they have.

1980F150Six: I wonder if those would work as a replacement. Maybe I'll try & cross reference the 2 part numbers.

Thanks Gary...I was already looking at your drawings & searched the part number up online and nothing came up at all. Next step is taking a look at some junk yards to see what they have.

1980F150Six: I wonder if those would work as a replacement. Maybe I'll try & cross reference the 2 part numbers.

I looked all over my friend had a D8AZ-9E897-A on his and I ordered one. Hopefully its the right one lol.

I looked all over my friend had a D8AZ-9E897-A on his and I ordered one. Hopefully its the right one lol.

They are check valves, and the only difference I can see is how strong the spring is that pushes the ball against the seat. And that will determine how much vacuum it takes to open the check valve.

What is strange to me is that some of the air cleaners had them and some didn't. I would have thought that with the common design that if one needed a check valve they all would have. :nabble_anim_confused:

So that's the valve for the Mustang correct? Let me know how that works out! They are readily available online. Be nice if it functioned the same as the stock valve.

So that's the valve for the Mustang correct? Let me know how that works out! They are readily available online. Be nice if it functioned the same as the stock valve.

Whats strange is the blue and white is an option on the link Gary gave, green and white is not.