Bullnose Forums

SC Flareside's Black F150: up for sale

Here is a link to the FB Marketplace post. Price may be negotiable, Would strongly prefer to sell to someone on this list...

Edited: OK guys here's the deal. I started up at 11,500 but if someone on this list wants it, I'd drop the price down to $8,900.

I've had a few people look at the truck but am realizing that I'd MUCH rather have someone on this list buy it than a person that's just going to abuse it.

1985 F150 4x4 XLT Lariat - Dual tank, Dual front shock truck

1981 Flareside bed and nose

EFI 302 from a 1995 F150, properly done

Rebuilt 4 speed granny

NEW in last 3 years / 15,000 miles:

- Shocks (Pro Comp)

- Brakes (all around, including Ebrakes, lines)

- Steering parts including Gearbox

- Alternator, Water Pump, pulleys, serpentine, main seal

- All fluids and diffs serviced

- Distributor, Coil, Plugs, Wires, most sensors

- Interior

- Auxiliary lights

- New BFG 33x12.50s

- Trim, grille, etc

- New Hood and Fenders

- Painted 3 years ago

- New tailgate and hidden latches

Truck still needs:

- Your choice of bed wood (plywood in there now, one piece getting soft)

- Speedo cable and gear

- Fuel gauges fixed (1995 senders now, gauges run oddly)

- Headliner could eventually use replaced (one small spot)

- Speakers aren't awesome but I listen to the truck more than tunes

- Needs occasional hesitation at part throttle chased down (TPS or vacuum?) Very drivable, I've been just avoiding it.

- Paint is showing it's age, you may eventually need to repaint the tailgate

That's it. Truck is well sorted, drives at 70 on the highway rock solid. Only selling because I'm starting on a silver one that's an original survivor, and it's got an AOD so my family may actually drive it once in a while.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1042782999410051/

This is such a gorgeous truck I can’t believe you are wanting to sell it... but with the new project in the works I understand. You put a lot of effort into this one though... 😔 It would be nice if someone on here bought it.

Gary? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Matthew 16:23 :nabble_anim_blbl:

Hmmm... someone might have said, "if that was meant as a compliment, then I thank you", but I believe he likely was smarter than that! :nabble_smiley_hurt:

This is such a gorgeous truck I can’t believe you are wanting to sell it... but with the new project in the works I understand. You put a lot of effort into this one though... 😔 It would be nice if someone on here bought it.

I'm still not completely sure I want to sell :) If I do i'll be picky, would much rather it be someone who truly likes bullnoses...