Bullnose Forums

1986 F250 4x4 29k original miles on Ebay (in Florida)

The trucks pops up multiple times when you search the vin number on Google. Each hit basically shows the same thing though. The descriptions all say happing bidding, so the truck was up for bid somewhere.

*EDIT* Truck was sold for $15,500 in August via Ebay.

Previous Ebay Listing

Isn't that funny!

I thought the truck looked kind of familiar, but wasn't sure. I likely did see it on Ebay but didn't pay a lot of attention to it. If I've posted it before, I forgot about it.

Isn't that funny!

I thought the truck looked kind of familiar, but wasn't sure. I likely did see it on Ebay but didn't pay a lot of attention to it. If I've posted it before, I forgot about it.

I should call them and ask if they still have the stock heater parts for my truck. Haha

• 2 months later...

I should call them and ask if they still have the stock heater parts for my truck. Haha

Small update, as of 1/22/2020 the truck is still sitting on the lot. And it looks like the Red/White Bronco is still on their website so I'm assuming it's still available as well. Only the truck seems to be sitting outside though.

Small update, as of 1/22/19 the truck is still sitting on the lot. And it looks like the Red/White Bronco is still on their website so I'm assuming it's still available as well. Only the truck seems to be sitting outside though.

That "19" habit is hard to break, isn't it?...:nabble_smiley_happy:

I've been doing it too.

The Bronco is back on Ebay as well. It was missing for a little while but showed up again a couple weeks ago.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/254487501232

I've been doing it too.

The Bronco is back on Ebay as well. It was missing for a little while but showed up again a couple weeks ago.

Oops. :nabble_smiley_blush:

I'm really not surprised, their pricing is pretty up there for all fifty states, let alone Florida. I'd be curious to know who keeps trying to restore Bullnose trucks there because they mainly meddle in Mustangs and Cobra kits.

I've been doing it too.

Oops. :nabble_smiley_blush:

I'm really not surprised, their pricing is pretty up there for all fifty states, let alone Florida. I'd be curious to know who keeps trying to restore Bullnose trucks there because they mainly meddle in Mustangs and Cobra kits.

A tire shop in Grantsville, PA posted pictures of the truck on Instagram today, so I asked them whether it had sold. They said they were doing some work for the new owner who was driving it back to Albany, NY. Pretty cool that it went from WA, to FL, and now to NY.

A tire shop in Grantsville, PA posted pictures of the truck on Instagram today, so I asked them whether it had sold. They said they were doing some work for the new owner who was driving it back to Albany, NY. Pretty cool that it went from WA, to FL, and now to NY.

That truck sure has traveled the country. However, I agree with Gary, those AC controls are a mess. If I had done that install, those controls would have been spread out in an even row. It's not my truck though so it don't matter. My truck has the original classic air, roll the windows down and keep moving.:nabble_smiley_happy:

That truck sure has traveled the country. However, I agree with Gary, those AC controls are a mess. If I had done that install, those controls would have been spread out in an even row. It's not my truck though so it don't matter. My truck has the original classic air, roll the windows down and keep moving.:nabble_smiley_happy:

Here it is on its way north, posted in Bullnose ford truck group ( 80 to 86 F series ). You can see that Cory and I both liked it.

Leaving_Ocala.thumb.jpg.b87eb6e7c869f2918f08cf68586bc41f.jpg