Bullnose Forums

1986 F150, 5.0, EFI, auto, short bed, 4 X 2, 96K mileage

20181011_112911.jpg.b05da432f910bb850fb5e1573acf05c4.jpg

Only rust is where I took off the bed tool box, and that is minor. Small body dent on passenger side, front wheel well. Interior, needs dash. It starts with ether, but will not continue to run. No fuel pressure, so I dropped tank. Entire tank rusted and rotted. In tank fuel pump was same. Fuel filter on chassis was replaced. I can post lotsa pix if you want them. I have decided to sell as is, I'm too old to get down and under to be working on a vehicle. I thought I could until I dropped the tank. 20181011_112957.jpg.c31de2df6e362df9ab8155c65ade8b98.jpg

Looks like a good project. You must be a big man as the F150 looks small behind you! :nabble_smiley_beam:

Well, I don't really want it as a project anymore. I thought I did when I acquired it. Its been in my way for over a year. I just recently started to piddle with it. I want to get rid of it. Someone could get it going or use it for parts. I don't know what to ask for it. Do you have a suggestion?

Well, I don't really want it as a project anymore. I thought I did when I acquired it. Its been in my way for over a year. I just recently started to piddle with it. I want to get rid of it. Someone could get it going or use it for parts. I don't know what to ask for it. Do you have a suggestion?

I think it has very good "bones"... meaning that the body looks pretty good and straight. What is going against the sale is the fact that it is not running. In prior discussions, it has been stated that if one cannot hear the engine run or be able to drive the truck, one must assume the worst and that drops the starting point to scrap value. That is a difficult pill to swallow.

I make it a practice not to price another's vehicle as I do not want to offend. I believe others will have a better idea of the value.

Good luck!

I think it has very good "bones"... meaning that the body looks pretty good and straight. What is going against the sale is the fact that it is not running. In prior discussions, it has been stated that if one cannot hear the engine run or be able to drive the truck, one must assume the worst and that drops the starting point to scrap value. That is a difficult pill to swallow.

I make it a practice not to price another's vehicle as I do not want to offend. I believe others will have a better idea of the value.

Good luck!

Where is the truck located?

Where is the truck located?
Millington. TN just 15 miles north of Memphis

On November 14, 2019, at 8:44 PM, "salans7 [via Bullnose Enthusiasts]" <redacted_email_address> wrote:

Where is the truck located?-Shaun

1980/86/90 Ford F350 4x4 ENG?/NP435/D60-Sterling

2003 Ford Ranger V6/M5OD/8.8

"I didn't choose the bullnose life, the bullnose life chose me."

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/1986-F150-5-0-EFI-auto-short-bed-4-X-2-96K-mileage-tp43583p43626.html

To unsubscribe from 1986 F150, 5.0, EFI, auto, short bed, 4 X 2, 96K mileage, click here.

NAML