Bullnose Forums

1986 F150 XLT Lariat on Ebay in Idaho w/ 13k orig miles

It certainly is a nice truck. So that's what the burled wood bezels are supposed to look like?!

But I'm not sure the shift collar is bare. I think it might be semi-gloss black and catching reflections.

Which truck is he selling? The one in the photos at the top of the listing page (Lariat, black strip bumpers, etc..), or the stripped down (non-Lariat) version at the bottom of the listing page?

Which truck is he selling? The one in the photos at the top of the listing page (Lariat, black strip bumpers, etc..), or the stripped down (non-Lariat) version at the bottom of the listing page?

Yeah... the truck in the item description is not the same truck. It says XL on the fender badge. Also, that is the truck that has no paint on the column around the auto transmission lever.

Good luck to whichever clueless bidder wins the auction. :nabble_smiley_unhappy:

Looks like they ended the original auction and started a new one with the correct truck:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193207752044

When I looked at the original auction, I was only looking at the truck further down on the page...the one with the hubcaps and whitewalls. I thought the truck in the main picture was the same one with fancier wheels added for "PFA" reasons.

Anyway, it's fixed up now.