Bullnose Forums

Lower Molding and Pillar trim

Danny G

Looking for the black and chrome lower molding that runs the length of the truck. Also looking for any pillar trims. My a pillar trim while looking good, is still cracked, figured if I can find another in good shape, with texture in tact, I can just repaint them to match my interior.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, what color for the pillar? Headliner or not? Which side?

Color doesn't matter for the pillars. I will repaint them. Just need a set not cracked or chalked out/needing textured.

Lower molding, looking for the entire set. Standard bed. My truck doesn't have this, I want to add it.

Color doesn't matter for the pillars. I will repaint them. Just need a set not cracked or chalked out/needing textured.

Lower molding, looking for the entire set. Standard bed. My truck doesn't have this, I want to add it.

Shoot. Just left the yard (they close at 12).

Ill definitely be back though :)

Headliner or no headliner?

Give me the color of yours anyway or what color you are painting them. Might as well get as close as possible.

• 1 month later...

Give me the color of yours anyway or what color you are painting them. Might as well get as close as possible.

There was a 1986 in a JY near Rochester when I was up there, was going to stop by but it started snowing lol.

No headliner... I should have mentioned that. I'm going saddle but should be able to color anything.