Bullnose Forums

hello from MN!!

Gabes86

hello everybody,

A little bit about me, My name is Gabe, I drive semi truck for Fedex Freight, have a wife and two daughters, live in Burnsville Minnesota. I have a 86 f150 flairside that I've owned for about 15 years, started out as a summer daily driver to project/occasional driver. This is the third bullnose I've owned first was a 80 f250 then a 86 f150, to my current one, had both 86's at the same time, but unfortunately the other one rusted away, but i took all the usable parts I could off before I scrapped it. I miss that truck alot, especially in the winter, loved having 4wd.

This forum is awesome, lots of great info and friendly people, I like some others came from fte, which I still go to, but rarely post anymore. Here's how it looked when I got it

IMG_0390.jpg.228b85e7decdd6a3a98aaebc5ffe3f0a.jpg

and what it looks like now

20141101_132916_zpsuz4vg6j2(1).jpg.9e23dd786c6d8b5ac0c5428ae9b44401.jpg

Welcome, Gabe! Glad you joined.

We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you - with your permission.

Good intro, and nice truck. Seems like you've been around the Bullnose trucks quite a bit as you've owned almost as many as I have.

What are the plans for the truck?

Welcome, Gabe! Glad you joined.

We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you - with your permission.

Good intro, and nice truck. Seems like you've been around the Bullnose trucks quite a bit as you've owned almost as many as I have.

What are the plans for the truck?

Thanks all!!

Yes Gary put me on the map, I'm in Burnsville which is south of Minneapolis.

My plans are just to make it nice cruising truck, it had a carb'ed 300 it it originally, but I transplanted a fuel injected 302 that I had from my other f150 that I scrapped. I also totally rebuilt the front end, balljoints, springs, bushings while the engine was out, both of these I did 5 years ago before my first daughter was born and had more time to dedicate to the truck.

The flairsides seem like their getting popular, so I'm glad I have one.

Thanks all!!

Yes Gary put me on the map, I'm in Burnsville which is south of Minneapolis.

My plans are just to make it nice cruising truck, it had a carb'ed 300 it it originally, but I transplanted a fuel injected 302 that I had from my other f150 that I scrapped. I also totally rebuilt the front end, balljoints, springs, bushings while the engine was out, both of these I did 5 years ago before my first daughter was born and had more time to dedicate to the truck.

The flairsides seem like their getting popular, so I'm glad I have one.

Heck yeah! Another Flareside!!!

Hey Gary, maybe you should change the Forum URL to FlaresideBible!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Good to have you on the forum!!! Welcome:nabble_anim_handshake: