Bullnose Forums

Dumping bed

Romel

Anybody ever seen this?

I would love to get it, I know they are not making those any more but if anyone knows of a used unit, please let me know. I am located in Europe, so it would be imported. No I am not interested in heavy steel inserts, this one would suit my needs perfectly.

Thanks for any imput.

Jan

I've never seen one, other than in adverts like that, but not in real life. I wonder why they quit making them?

I am thinking of welding something up similar to this, I will need it in the future, as I am going to build a new house. I am tired of showeling everything out.

I am thinking of welding something up similar to this, I will need it in the future, as I am going to build a new house. I am tired of showeling everything out.

That would be an awesome project! Please share it with us. Start a thread and update it as you go. We'd LOVE to see what you do. :nabble_anim_jump:

I've never seen one, other than in adverts like that, but not in real life. I wonder why they quit making them?

"NOTE - Standard Hamilton Company, Inc, the previous manufacturer of Dump-Pro has gone out of business due to the recession of 2008 and onward. If you had bought a Dump-Pro from Standard Hamilton and need technical support, Dump-Pro, LLC may be able to help you. "

Seems like this product has been gone for over a decade now. I could tell it was old by that advertisement.

"NOTE - Standard Hamilton Company, Inc, the previous manufacturer of Dump-Pro has gone out of business due to the recession of 2008 and onward. If you had bought a Dump-Pro from Standard Hamilton and need technical support, Dump-Pro, LLC may be able to help you. "

Seems like this product has been gone for over a decade now. I could tell it was old by that advertisement.

I know it was old, but I think it was also kind of unique as it was light, easily removable. It would be nice to have it and when needed just to mount it to the bed. I am thinking building something similar, but just out of aluminum or steel.

I know it was old, but I think it was also kind of unique as it was light, easily removable. It would be nice to have it and when needed just to mount it to the bed. I am thinking building something similar, but just out of aluminum or steel.

I think it would be a very helpful addition to your truck if you are going to be building your own house. But it'll be quite the project, and I'd love to see how you do it.

I think it would be a very helpful addition to your truck if you are going to be building your own house. But it'll be quite the project, and I'd love to see how you do it.

My fathers friend made a dump bed on a 88 F250. He turned the entire stock bed into a dump bed. Was a turbo charged 300 straight six. Wish he hadnt have sold it. He is a smart guy.

Anyway, I was thinking about a dump trailer. Anyone ever owned one?

My fathers friend made a dump bed on a 88 F250. He turned the entire stock bed into a dump bed. Was a turbo charged 300 straight six. Wish he hadnt have sold it. He is a smart guy.

Anyway, I was thinking about a dump trailer. Anyone ever owned one?

Spotted one of these at Harbor Freight with a purple "Open Box" sticker price of $28. Bought it on a whim. Guess I will install it soon.

Screenshot_20191111-194147_Chrome.thumb.jpg.41bb73d2f4744a5ee6e9f0aeebb86d54.jpg