Bullnose Forum

1986 F350 dually. 460 Alaska

Talloncolt

Welcome to the forum! Glad you joined. Glad to meet you. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Don't miss the request to create a signature that outlines your truck. That way we can answer questions more accurately, and w/o having to ask each time. And, adding your name makes chatting with you more personal.

Where are you in Alaska? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a town.

As for adding 4wd to an F350, I think that is an undertaking. Yours should currently have coil springs, and a 4wd F350 has leaf springs. And, as of 1985, a solid front axle. So my guess is that finding a donor 4wd F350 would be a good investment.

Anyway, start a thread about your truck in the main section. Post some pics. We'd love to see it and to help as best we can. :nabble_smiley_good:

Welcome to the forum! Glad you joined. Glad to meet you. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Don't miss the request to create a signature that outlines your truck. That way we can answer questions more accurately, and w/o having to ask each time. And, adding your name makes chatting with you more personal.

Where are you in Alaska? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a town.

As for adding 4wd to an F350, I think that is an undertaking. Yours should currently have coil springs, and a 4wd F350 has leaf springs. And, as of 1985, a solid front axle. So my guess is that finding a donor 4wd F350 would be a good investment.

Anyway, start a thread about your truck in the main section. Post some pics. We'd love to see it and to help as best we can. :nabble_smiley_good:

Welcome!