Bullnose Forums

Thermactor System Part Numbers

Gary, not sure why I didn’t just post the image in the first place. The hoses in Diagram B and 9H308 are the parts I’m looking for full numbers on. Thanks again for the help!

I'm sorry, I forgot this! :nabble_smiley_blush:

But, I've now added 9F287, 9G424, and 9K446 to the part number info. I hope I found everything you need, but if not PLEASE tell me.

However, the drawing shows a "9H466" and that number doesn't exist in the catalog. I've added a snippet from the catalog, at the bottom, showing the alphanumeric order from 9B466 to 9H467, and it skips right over 9H466.

And here's a snippet from another illustration showing that one of the hoses in that application is a 9B466. I wonder if the "H" in the 9H466 should be a "B"?

9B466.thumb.jpg.b6ce54d10c2cfbae125a1e8dabcb511f.jpg

9B466_to_9H467.thumb.jpg.9f46f96045662775ef6d90fb65669802.jpg

I'm sorry, I forgot this! :nabble_smiley_blush:

But, I've now added 9F287, 9G424, and 9K446 to the part number info. I hope I found everything you need, but if not PLEASE tell me.

However, the drawing shows a "9H466" and that number doesn't exist in the catalog. I've added a snippet from the catalog, at the bottom, showing the alphanumeric order from 9B466 to 9H467, and it skips right over 9H466.

And here's a snippet from another illustration showing that one of the hoses in that application is a 9B466. I wonder if the "H" in the 9H466 should be a "B"?

Gary - Huge help! Thank you. Not having much luck finding anything, but at least I have the numbers now.

Last one I need is the 9H308. It's the hard tube that runs along the passenger side manifold.

• 1 month later...

Sorry, missed that one. But it is there now.

Ok Gary....One more if it is easy to get to, if not, I'll just stick a piece a wire in the hole this weekend to confirm depth of the blind hole.

Bolt 56561-S(B-104-B), it is the shorter bolt of the 3 that mount the thermactor bracket to the head. I'd like to try to find a factory replacement bolt since I've apparently lost the original one.

Again, don't spend a bunch of time looking for a part number. I've dug through all the Ford manuals I bought and can't find it.

Ok Gary....One more if it is easy to get to, if not, I'll just stick a piece a wire in the hole this weekend to confirm depth of the blind hole.

Bolt 56561-S(B-104-B), it is the shorter bolt of the 3 that mount the thermactor bracket to the head. I'd like to try to find a factory replacement bolt since I've apparently lost the original one.

Again, don't spend a bunch of time looking for a part number. I've dug through all the Ford manuals I bought and can't find it.

The 2004 Standard & Utility Parts Catalog says: 7/16" 14 1-1/4" B-104-B 56561-S2

(I really need to put that catalog on here.)