Bullnose Forums

Replaced My Instrument Bulbs With LED's

emunder

I do like that/those! Mine are way too blue, but the Ice Blue appears to be just right.

Thx Gary. They had another blue but it was more of a darker/richer looking blue in trying to describe it. This one is def easy on the eyes without it being too bright. Wish I could have matched the headlight/wiper switch lights like this but it is a totally different bulb.

Thx Gary. They had another blue but it was more of a darker/richer looking blue in trying to describe it. This one is def easy on the eyes without it being too bright. Wish I could have matched the headlight/wiper switch lights like this but it is a totally different bulb.

Mine were dim as well and hard to see at night but after changing my headlight switch they were much brighter and very easily seen at night now. I had been thinking that the rheostat in the headlight switch had developed too much resistance with age and contemplated changing the switch but had not gotten to it yet but got motivated to do so after the lights went out momentarily on a dark back road a few weeks back. Lookin good by the way, a nice shade of blue.

Mine were dim as well and hard to see at night but after changing my headlight switch they were much brighter and very easily seen at night now. I had been thinking that the rheostat in the headlight switch had developed too much resistance with age and contemplated changing the switch but had not gotten to it yet but got motivated to do so after the lights went out momentarily on a dark back road a few weeks back. Lookin good by the way, a nice shade of blue.

Good find Frank!

Nice! They look great!

Man those look good. My eyes don't do well with blue but that is more if the lettering/numbers are directly lit in blue. I was thinking about looking for some green back lighting myself.

I wish I could find a dimmable LED, sometimes the full on power of these are just too much as well. Have you tried them at night yet?

Man those look good. My eyes don't do well with blue but that is more if the lettering/numbers are directly lit in blue. I was thinking about looking for some green back lighting myself.

I wish I could find a dimmable LED, sometimes the full on power of these are just too much as well. Have you tried them at night yet?

Do you guys have a link to the ones you bought on ebay?