Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Yep, good plan. (I hope I find :nabble_florida-man-42_orig: when I'm the one in possession of his favorite tool. :nabble_smiley_evil:)

Well, let me present to you guys my latest acquisition, what was formerly a 1989 F250 HD with a 460 and a ZF5. It is now basically junk thanks to a :nabble_florida-man-42_orig:, but does have some parts I need, hence why I bought it. It has a full-float Sterling, the 460 engine perches, the passenger side frame box section (may not need this, but want it), and the transmission crossmember. There may be other things, but I will figure that out when I tear it apart. :nabble_smiley_good:

120127202_3283023711793726_7026682375819967377_n.jpg.703690c7d355d47e7d084c8d52a0fee2.jpg

120128026_3283023738460390_527775302731913634_n.jpg.5348cca4628e28d0be08dbcf21f50d1e.jpg

120134487_3283023778460386_4074453608902907125_n.jpg.8edd83801afc8b2cbe7db4a2383f7d4b.jpg

Well, let me present to you guys my latest acquisition, what was formerly a 1989 F250 HD with a 460 and a ZF5. It is now basically junk thanks to a :nabble_florida-man-42_orig:, but does have some parts I need, hence why I bought it. It has a full-float Sterling, the 460 engine perches, the passenger side frame box section (may not need this, but want it), and the transmission crossmember. There may be other things, but I will figure that out when I tear it apart. :nabble_smiley_good:

Wow! :nabble_florida-man-42_orig: went berserk! Looks like it was a hunting truck.

But it has lots of good parts. :nabble_smiley_good:

Wow! :nabble_florida-man-42_orig: went berserk! Looks like it was a hunting truck.

:nabble_florida-man-42_orig: cut the transmission crossmember to get the transmission out. :nabble_smiley_cry:

But he did leave me the gussets and enough of the crossmember to be able to patch it up and make it work.

:nabble_florida-man-42_orig: cut the transmission crossmember to get the transmission out. :nabble_smiley_cry:

But he did leave me the gussets and enough of the crossmember to be able to patch it up and make it work.

Guys like that don't deserve to have trucks. :nabble_smiley_scared:

I agree. Poor truck.

So I came here to say I finally bit the bullet and spent $30 on eBay for the correct headlight and wiper knobs. A small thing, but the ones I had would come off in your hand as the clips were broken...

Unfortunately I saw David post the power mirror eBay link so this visit cost me a lot more! :nabble_anim_crazy:

Unfortunately I saw Dave post the power mirror eBay link so this visit cost me a lot more! :nabble_anim_crazy:

Don't think of it as a cost; think of it as an investment! :nabble_smiley_grin:

HA!

Whatever I call it, I am hiding it from the wife! She will loose it if she finds out. I don't think the Land Rover has mirrors this expensive!

Thanks for posting the link, these parts are impossible to find and if I am going to get Espy in A+ shape I will need parts like this :)

So I came here to say I finally bit the bullet and spent $30 on eBay for the correct headlight and wiper knobs. A small thing, but the ones I had would come off in your hand as the clips were broken...

Unfortunately I saw David post the power mirror eBay link so this visit cost me a lot more! :nabble_anim_crazy:

Hate when that happens.

I came across a used but good condition rosewood A/C instrument cluster bezel on the bay for $70 shipped last week. Didn't need it, but wanted it, so I'll get a good look at it on Friday when it arrives. :nabble_smiley_good: