Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

:nabble_smiley_argh: That's got to be frustrating!

Hopefully you won't have to deal with fuel systems issues for another 40 years. :nabble_smiley_cool:

If the winds stay calm(ish) today I hope to get my bumper off and bed corner replaced.

Last weekend's plan got undermined by more pressing repairs of an incredibly crusty, leaking well pressure switch and a fence that got blown down.

Lot's of little stuff done today but for the most part, got much of my interior installed. Dash pad just set on top and not screwed down yet. May have to go back in there. I still need to paint the door panels but I'm not quite ready to pull them. Everything else has been painted with Vinyl Pro's SEM Paint. As has been mentioned here, it is great product.

Interior_Complete_1.thumb.jpg.e8e72b22e7cd499b5f00ea7a2b5865d6.jpg

Interior_Complete_2.thumb.jpg.744b97d421ed6702a0249585eb001f81.jpg

Visors.thumb.jpg.e13b5a8617536161e153b9987dff8012.jpg

Visor_2.thumb.jpg.147feb20ec8ba5d5b003049d8470f9d0.jpg

Map_light_Installed.thumb.jpg.3dfc6261abcea6b9bf2216d7835271bc.jpg

Lot's of little stuff done today but for the most part, got much of my interior installed. Dash pad just set on top and not screwed down yet. May have to go back in there. I still need to paint the door panels but I'm not quite ready to pull them. Everything else has been painted with Vinyl Pro's SEM Paint. As has been mentioned here, it is great product.

Replaced the sagging visors with later model units, also painted with SEM.

Fixed and cleaned up the interior map light, also adding new cover and LED bulbs. Much brighter now!

Added custom console and new mats which I got for Christmas this past year. Just a few small things left to do inside and I'll have it where I want it.

Looks really GOOD, John! Those kinds of things make it much more pleasant to drive. :nabble_anim_claps:

Replaced the sagging visors with later model units, also painted with SEM.

Fixed and cleaned up the interior map light, also adding new cover and LED bulbs. Much brighter now!

Added custom console and new mats which I got for Christmas this past year. Just a few small things left to do inside and I'll have it where I want it.

Wow! Great job!

I'm saying with jealousy as I think about what a mess my interior is and how expensive all those plastic parts are....

Wow! Great job!

I'm saying with jealousy as I think about what a mess my interior is and how expensive all those plastic parts are....

First round of parts purchased for Elyza (F350):

Horn PIAA 330Hz/400Hz

Valve cover gaskets

Front window and door seals

Door pockets

Passanger front fender emblems.

Espy in shop getting engine torn down.

Horn PIAA 330Hz/400Hz

Valve cover gaskets

Door pockets

You are a busy boy! Lots of Bullnosing going on. :nabble_anim_claps:

You are a busy boy! Lots of Bullnosing going on. :nabble_anim_claps:

Got the shift indicator in today, also the gauge regulator, and speedo w/ trip reset.

I need to know what the in/out voltage on the regulator is supposed to be. 95% full fuel, 50 psi oil@ 500rpm as per mechanical gauge. The regulator is wired as per instructions on Gary's writeup.

I'm thinking the amp,and oil are the only properly working gauges. Fuel,oil,temp were at zero before.

FWIW, temp sender ohms changes with engine heat change.

Bill

cluster.jpg.9c5d12e42ae6f59bdc5cf80394b05c84.jpg

Horn PIAA 330Hz/400Hz

Valve cover gaskets

Door pockets

Is that door glass you purchased? If so, can I ask where you acquired it from and are you pleased with it. Also, who is the maker of the door seals you purchased from? Thanks!