Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

Thanks. when we were getting the front bumper and mash bars off an 83 bullnose in the junkyard, I went around the back of the truck and saw it. Had to have it

20200925_182458.jpg.203b117040536292e3760dfed4bc1cb5.jpg

Was going to post this Friday night after the work was done, been working on my dent and got the engine set in. Haven't been able to post on mobile, the site loads goofy for some reason.

Was going to post this Friday night after the work was done, been working on my dent and got the engine set in. Haven't been able to post on mobile, the site loads goofy for some reason.

Looks so very good, Angelo!

Sorry about the goofy load on mobile devices. Hadn't heard that. What device?

The oil pan was a bit of a pain but we got it.

I'm on an Android, Galaxy S9+. On the mobile site, seems to be pretty recent but it won't show any replies and everything has to be individually clicked on to be read. It makes threads like this a nightmare to read.

The oil pan was a bit of a pain but we got it.

I'm on an Android, Galaxy S9+. On the mobile site, seems to be pretty recent but it won't show any replies and everything has to be individually clicked on to be read. It makes threads like this a nightmare to read.

Angelo - Thanks. I'm going to ask others about their experiences. Hope there's nothing broken.