Bullnose Forums

WHYDTYTT: What Have You Done To Your Truck Today?

That's ingenious! How well did it work?

Pretty good, it was almost touching the body,that side, now even both sides...don't know how it would work on a really serious bend/twist.Worth a try.

FWIW, made a trim remove tool out of an almost used up putty knife to get trim off windshield.

Almost ready for paint, gotta fix leaky windshield, and couple other things.

trimtool.thumb.jpg.710f367616f23d78b5a2b44b0a4a6209.jpg

Pretty good, it was almost touching the body,that side, now even both sides...don't know how it would work on a really serious bend/twist.Worth a try.

FWIW, made a trim remove tool out of an almost used up putty knife to get trim off windshield.

Almost ready for paint, gotta fix leaky windshield, and couple other things.

That trick would have been nice to know many years ago. I went to see Dad and the rear bumper on his truck was twisted. We never did figure out a way to fix it.

As for the tool, that looks like something Jack The Ripper would use! Does it pry on the trim or the retainer?

That trick would have been nice to know many years ago. I went to see Dad and the rear bumper on his truck was twisted. We never did figure out a way to fix it.

As for the tool, that looks like something Jack The Ripper would use! Does it pry on the trim or the retainer?

Retainer, same shape as bought one....I tell people I'm a thief, I see,I make, comes from being not able to afford a special tool, machinist/mechanic for a looooong time.

, Family got a new 1952 Studebaker, I inherited the family ride,a 1939 Chevy, haven't had clean hands since.( I was 15 ) Loom fixer/repair, auto mechanic, last 30 working years, plant machinist, miss making lunchbox projects for personal use.

This is one of my lunchbox projects.

RED.jpg.ab1913a8a857dfbda7cabf0333bb1572.jpg