Bullnose Forums

Blue 86 Flareside 4x4 302

TGIF!!

Amen to that!!!

Haha, I know, right? I've been dealing with a couple projects lately that have really made my job unfun.

If I got fired today, I'd let out a big sigh of relief...lol.

I'm fixing to start a new customer account in Cincinnati Ohio this month, its worth tens of millions of dollars to my office. I'll be hiring a load of people, and leading the charge. No pressure right? Time for me to put up or shut up. Its its successful, I might be buying a new house. If I fail, I might be selling my house.:nabble_smiley_scared:

I'm fixing to start a new customer account in Cincinnati Ohio this month, its worth tens of millions of dollars to my office. I'll be hiring a load of people, and leading the charge. No pressure right? Time for me to put up or shut up. Its its successful, I might be buying a new house. If I fail, I might be selling my house.:nabble_smiley_scared:

Wow! No pressure, right? Good luck to you, Ray. :nabble_smiley_good:

Wow! No pressure, right? Good luck to you, Ray. :nabble_smiley_good:

WOW! Sometimes it is "advantageous" to be "under the radar" when it comes to work "visibility"