Bullnose Forums

New member 85 f250 460 4spd

Johnbi

New Member here, Just found out about this Forum.. Wow Where have you been my whole life!!!

My 1985 F250, 460 has been with me since spring of 1996, just after my 16th Birthday. Best vehicle Ive ever owned! I have over 200,000 miles, 2nd transmission, but its a work horse. Starting to rebuild her so my Son can drive her in high school in a few years

Dean - Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Oops, you've just run into the dumbness of this forum - it doesn't read the metadata in a pic and reorient the pic correctly. You'll have to open your pic in an editing app and then save it. Most apps read the metadata, reorient, and when you save it the new orientation gets saved with it. Sorry. :nabble_smiley_sad:

As for where we've been, we are only just over two years old. And we are now just over 500 users.

So, where's home? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd love to add you if you'd give me the city where you live.

And '85 F250 w/a 460 sounds familiar. :nabble_anim_confused: Where'd I hear about one of those? Oh yes! I was just working on one!!!!