Bullnose Forums

New member 85 f250 460 4spd

Johnbi

Nice looking truck. Glad you joined us.

How 'bout introducing yourself? And a signature telling us about your truck helps dramatically as we don't have to try to remember. Or worse, guess wrong and tell you the wrong thing.

Where's home? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to put you on it if I knew where. Looks like Utah, but do you have a city?

5D80BAA0-80EE-48F2-8619-0CE876DDB97F.thumb.jpeg.a39bb42399cadcfc30ff6852cedc12a9.jpeg

How 'bout introducing yourself? And a signature telling us about your truck helps dramatically as we don't have to try to remember. Or worse, guess wrong and tell you the wrong thing.

Where's home? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to put you on it if I knew where. Looks like Utah, but do you have a city?

Welcome!

Hey everyone I’m JOHN I live in West Jordan Utah I just got this truck on a trade for a four wheeler the guy had several trucks and the 85 he got on a trade so it worked out for both of us .. I was very surprised how good of shape the truck is in when I seen it and took it for a ride I After looking the truck over I’m pretty sure it’s original mileage just over 73k almost everything is stock and original I’m excited to have a manual with the grant gear because those are the type of transmission I learned how to drive on and nothing sounds better that an old v8

Hey everyone I’m JOHN I live in West Jordan Utah I just got this truck on a trade for a four wheeler the guy had several trucks and the 85 he got on a trade so it worked out for both of us .. I was very surprised how good of shape the truck is in when I seen it and took it for a ride I After looking the truck over I’m pretty sure it’s original mileage just over 73k almost everything is stock and original I’m excited to have a manual with the grant gear because those are the type of transmission I learned how to drive on and nothing sounds better that an old v8

John - Would you like to be on the map? Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu? I'd be happy to put you on.

Congrat's on the truck! It is nice looking and should be very capable. :nabble_smiley_good:

New Member here, Just found out about this Forum.. Wow Where have you been my whole life!!!

My 1985 F250, 460 has been with me since spring of 1996, just after my 16th Birthday. Best vehicle Ive ever owned! I have over 200,000 miles, 2nd transmission, but its a work horse. Starting to rebuild her so my Son can drive her in high school in a few years

20191017_141032.thumb.jpg.301098c652a4487d11b90aa2b978453c.jpg