new member in AZ 86 f150 2wd

gotfords

P_20191006_181604_vHDR_Auto.jpg.c49c049899b89ebd426ab5710a02b7a6.jpg

1986 f150 2wd short bed 300 cid auto

bought new by my grandfather in valdese NC

no options but a/c

Now with me in Kingman AZ

lower 3" in front and 4" in rear

300 bored .060 with offy 4bbl intake edelbrock carb and split equal length header for true dual exhaust

Welcome! Glad you found us. :nabble_anim_handshake:

That's a pretty truck and a great story.

We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you in Kingman if you are ok with that.

What do you think of the 300 with that intake, carb, and exhaust? Been quite a bit of discussion on here of doing something like that.

We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you in Kingman if you are ok with that.

What do you think of the 300 with that intake, carb, and exhaust? Been quite a bit of discussion on here of doing something like that.

Welcome!

Hi

Please add me to Kingman AZ

that set up works as i have special grind cam and push rods to match. Head work etc...really pops eith the stock 355 gears...fun to hear people guess its v8's of all sizes...i might do the new holley efi at some point to see the difference...thanks for letting me join.

Tommy

That IS a pretty truck.

Isn't Jonathan in or around Kingman these days?

Sorry dont know him

Hi

Please add me to Kingman AZ

that set up works as i have special grind cam and push rods to match. Head work etc...really pops eith the stock 355 gears...fun to hear people guess its v8's of all sizes...i might do the new holley efi at some point to see the difference...thanks for letting me join.

Tommy

Tommy - You are now, quite literally, on the map. And, close to Jonathan.

Good to know about the 300. Would you be willing to share the details of your build in its own thread? Like the cam grind, head porting, carb jetting, etc. I know there are guys on here that are very interested in building a strong 300.