Bullnose Forums

Flareside rear bumber brackets

reamer

...anyone think there is a "mini" market for this?

There always seems to be somebody looking for a set on Facebook. As for the mini-market...you could probably sell a half a dozen of them relatively quick, and then after that it would likely be more of a trickle, selling a couple sets a year. I'm just guessing Ron.

I think there are a lot of Flaresides out there with step bumpers on them, and the guys are wanting to convert them to the short/small bumper like the originals.

...anyone think there is a "mini" market for this?

There always seems to be somebody looking for a set on Facebook. As for the mini-market...you could probably sell a half a dozen of them relatively quick, and then after that it would likely be more of a trickle, selling a couple sets a year. I'm just guessing Ron.

I think there are a lot of Flaresides out there with step bumpers on them, and the guys are wanting to convert them to the short/small bumper like the originals.

NOS parts does have 5 of the right side available, No one has lefts.....

But they are the same on left and right...

Or do you mean the right hand side of the individual 2pc bracket?

Right - as shown below there's an inner and outer on each side, but the pair is used both left and right side.

The seller claims this to be for a "no step" bumper, but it looks different, to me.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1980-89-Ford-Truck-Original-Used-No-Step-Left-Rear-Outer-Bumper-Bracket/232738633437?hash=item36304db6dd:g:qpkAAOSwKFpa14P8

As you can see in the lower illustration, the one on Ebay is not for Flareside. there are 4 required for the small bumper..