Bullnose Forums

I Think I Am Going to Sell My Truck

LARIAT 85

Here's where we need a resident "historian" on here. Someone who will track the selling prices for these trucks over time so we can properly price what we have - in case we want to sell.

Actually, there was a truck almost identical to Rick's that sold recently, and I believe it was in the Southeast somewhere also...SC or GA maybe. Did anybody see this one? It was even red too...

I don't know how I could even find it now, but I'm pretty sure it sold...

Here's where we need a resident "historian" on here. Someone who will track the selling prices for these trucks over time so we can properly price what we have - in case we want to sell.

Actually, there was a truck almost identical to Rick's that sold recently, and I believe it was in the Southeast somewhere also...SC or GA maybe. Did anybody see this one? It was even red too...

Another reason for the "sales historian" - being able to find the info when we need it. :nabble_smiley_cry:

There was one not too far from me that was all original, very low miles, minor restoration work just to spiff up bolt heads and rubbers. I think it was under 40,000 original documented miles. I asked him what he got for it and he said $13,000. That was last year sometime. I would have eaten off the engine, it was as close to perfect as I have ever seen. I havent seen anything that I can remember, that went for more than Blackie at $15,000. But, values are increasing.

There was one not too far from me that was all original, very low miles, minor restoration work just to spiff up bolt heads and rubbers. I think it was under 40,000 original documented miles. I asked him what he got for it and he said $13,000. That was last year sometime. I would have eaten off the engine, it was as close to perfect as I have ever seen. I havent seen anything that I can remember, that went for more than Blackie at $15,000. But, values are increasing.

A [non-lifted, standard cab] 1985 F150 Lariat very similar to mine went over $26K a couple of years ago:

http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/1985-f-150-survivor.htm