Bullnose Forums

Bull nose right original fender

Romel

Hi, I am in need of a right bull nose fender, the one I have is damaged and it was not the original fitment was quite bad. I have some parts ready to be shipped from LA, California to Europe, anyone arount to help me out? Thank you very much.

Jan - There were minor differences over the years in where the trim attached as well as due to the level of trim. Your signature doesn't say what year, so maybe you could tell us the year? And, how 'bout a pic of where the trim goes? If there are multiple fenders available you ought to have the right one.

Jan - There were minor differences over the years in where the trim attached as well as due to the level of trim. Your signature doesn't say what year, so maybe you could tell us the year? And, how 'bout a pic of where the trim goes? If there are multiple fenders available you ought to have the right one.

Gary, my favorite junkyard, Pete's might have one, once we get what he needs I can ask Donnie.

Gary, my favorite junkyard, Pete's might have one, once we get what he needs I can ask Donnie.

I'm sure he'd be happy with any fender, but since Ford moved the placement of the upper trim, if he has it, in '85 IIRC, he might as well have the right one. Plus, some fenders had wheelwell trim 2" above the wheelwell, and if he doesn't have that he won't want the holes/studs there.

I'm sure he'd be happy with any fender, but since Ford moved the placement of the upper trim, if he has it, in '85 IIRC, he might as well have the right one. Plus, some fenders had wheelwell trim 2" above the wheelwell, and if he doesn't have that he won't want the holes/studs there.

DSC_6628.jpg.be7adb9afdb97d6b3d2bc29e2ed8524f.jpg

I am sorry, I am all over these days, just had a small fire in my house last night. Damn heating blanket cought fire on me while sleeping. I am fine, but what a surprise. I am selling my house, moving to a house I inherited after my father, sick with vertebrae discs, barely walking,just my usual mess. This is the picture when I bought the truck in the US, Longview, Washington. The doors are damaged as well, somebody must have backed up with open door, I bought it that way. I can repair the doors, but the fender was changed somewhere in the past and does not line up the contours well. I would like to change it if I source the original one, I was dumb not to import one with the truck.

I am sorry, I am all over these days, just had a small fire in my house last night. Damn heating blanket cought fire on me while sleeping. I am fine, but what a surprise. I am selling my house, moving to a house I inherited after my father, sick with vertebrae discs, barely walking,just my usual mess. This is the picture when I bought the truck in the US, Longview, Washington. The doors are damaged as well, somebody must have backed up with open door, I bought it that way. I can repair the doors, but the fender was changed somewhere in the past and does not line up the contours well. I would like to change it if I source the original one, I was dumb not to import one with the truck.

DSC_6629.jpg.92ff7cbcb2ca20e667c3c68c16612199.jpg

Sorry to see about the fire. I'll bet that was quite a shock. Glad you are ok. And good luck on selling the house.

So you have the later (85/86) style with the high wheel well opening trim. Let's see what we can do, guys!

Sorry to see about the fire. I'll bet that was quite a shock. Glad you are ok. And good luck on selling the house.

So you have the later (85/86) style with the high wheel well opening trim. Let's see what we can do, guys!

Ok, Gary, so he needs a 1985/86 fender? Will a plain Jane earlier one (no trim holes) work? That way I know what to ask for.