Bullnose Forum

I need 15"x8" 8 spoke rims, kinda in a hurry too

Anyone have any? Had my wheels and tires balanced the other day and two rims are bent. So I am looking to replace two 15x8 factory 8 spoke rims. Mine are off an 87 Bronco. I believe they would match other years.

Me and the wife are traveling in the truck early next month, and I'd like to take care of the shimmy/shake as soon as possible. Local craigslist has nothing. Looks like I can buy refurbs from $60-$99 a piece?

So if anyone wants to part with two cheaper than that, and know they aren't bent, I'd bite!!!

***oooops. gary, I posted this in the wrong place, can you move it?

20190921_111224.jpg.94f8fedef8b61b08afb676c2a0396ea0.jpg

Ray - These aren't quite what you are looking for, but thought I'd post them anyway, just in case. It is a closed group but I can message the guy if you are interested.

Gary, I decided to swap out the stock steelies for the aluminum rims that came on the truck. I did that since I was in a hurry. I would still love to have these you posted, but not right now. Im going to wear out these mud terrains first. Thanks. $400 is a great deal for what I see. Purdy...

Gary, I decided to swap out the stock steelies for the aluminum rims that came on the truck. I did that since I was in a hurry. I would still love to have these you posted, but not right now. Im going to wear out these mud terrains first. Thanks. $400 is a great deal for what I see. Purdy...

Ray - I like the aluminum rims. So I don't blame you for going that way.

• 3 months later...

Ray,

I know it's been a while since you posted this but I have four 15x8 spoke wheels with centers and trim rings that are looking for a home. I listed them on the high side but I'm willing to lower my price (I was seeing what the market would bare). I would prefer to sell them as a set. Let me know if you have any interest.

Ray,

I know it's been a while since you posted this but I have four 15x8 spoke wheels with centers and trim rings that are looking for a home. I listed them on the high side but I'm willing to lower my price (I was seeing what the market would bare). I would prefer to sell them as a set. Let me know if you have any interest.

I will private message you.

Ray,

Did you see your private message?