Bullnose Forums

Kris Harrison's 1997 Diesel Issues

Brandon - I think you posted before you were done. And I find it hilarious that you left us hanging by saying "I pulled it to findbthe infamous hanging"...... :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

But for the others, he found a wire that was power from the PCM Power Relay to the PCM and other things that was bad and grounding out. Apparently that was causing the fuse to blow and stop the truck. He said the truck started and he was driving it home from the shopping mall's parking lot where it quit last time I knew.

The Garagemahal somehow left out about 4 patagraphs and a couple of pictures. This is like the 3rd time this has happened. The last time I remember wasxa tailgate thread. It takes the wind out of my sails when it happens. This phenomenon turns a lengthy fun story into see spot run because I am scared it will happen again.

I will try again later.

The Garagemahal somehow left out about 4 patagraphs and a couple of pictures. This is like the 3rd time this has happened. The last time I remember wasxa tailgate thread. It takes the wind out of my sails when it happens. This phenomenon turns a lengthy fun story into see spot run because I am scared it will happen again.

I will try again later.

Sorry! Are you doing that on a phone?