Bullnose Forums

Large firewall reinforcing kit [E3TZ-7K509-B] - NOS ?

Wasn't me lol. I hadn't bid on it yet so must've been someone else. I know it's worth it, but I'll probably pass for now at that rate. I was going to wait and try to sneak it a the end. lol

Yea the max bid is above $60 at this point. Someone must really want it so I'll let them have it. I'll buy the JBG one or make my own at a later date. Haha.

Yea the max bid is above $60 at this point. Someone must really want it so I'll let them have it. I'll buy the JBG one or make my own at a later date. Haha.

But the same person has bid against themselves to escalate the price?

a***r(120) $50.00 14 Oct 2019 at 1:42:47PM PDT

a***r(120) $40.00 14 Oct 2019 at 1:41:46PM PDT

a***r(120) $30.00 14 Oct 2019 at 1:41:16PM PDT

Starting Price $19.99

Odd...

But the same person has bid against themselves to escalate the price?

a***r(120) $50.00 14 Oct 2019 at 1:42:47PM PDT

a***r(120) $40.00 14 Oct 2019 at 1:41:46PM PDT

a***r(120) $30.00 14 Oct 2019 at 1:41:16PM PDT

Starting Price $19.99

Odd...

They're auto-bidding. If somebody bids above them, they've authorized Ebay to bump their bid by a certain amount. But whoever that person is also has a max bid set above $60, so unless you bid above their max bid, you won't even stand a chance at purchasing this.

They're auto-bidding. If somebody bids above them, they've authorized Ebay to bump their bid by a certain amount. But whoever that person is also has a max bid set above $60, so unless you bid above their max bid, you won't even stand a chance at purchasing this.

That would make sense if there was another bid with a different amount interspersed between these uninterrupted bids.

I don’t need one, just helpful to know for future reference:-

What’s a JBG bracket, and where do you find them?

Jeff's Bronco Graveyard sells parts for Ford Broncos, but they also service their full size truck brethren as well. They list the firewall bracket for sale, and I believe their stock came from Terrapin Manufacturing. Since Terrapin closed down operations, if JBG still has some in-stock, whatever they have is probably all they have and once they run out, that's it. The only other option will be NOS leftovers or you'll have to make your own.

Firewall Plate

• 5 months later...

Jeff's Bronco Graveyard sells parts for Ford Broncos, but they also service their full size truck brethren as well. They list the firewall bracket for sale, and I believe their stock came from Terrapin Manufacturing. Since Terrapin closed down operations, if JBG still has some in-stock, whatever they have is probably all they have and once they run out, that's it. The only other option will be NOS leftovers or you'll have to make your own.

Firewall Plate

Just wanted to update this for anybody who may be looking to purchase the JBG version:

As of 3/30/2020, this is the note you will receive:

"Thank you for your recent order with us.

Unfortunately some items are out of stock and were unable to be shipped at this time. Below please find a list of back ordered items for this order.

Item Qty Qty Qty Expected

Number Description Ord. Shp. Bck. By

---------- ------------------------------ -------- -------- -------- --------

34010 Firewall Clutch Repair Bracket 1.00 0.00 1.00

, 83-91 "

I'm thinking that they're out of Terrapin stock and so they no longer have these available. I've sent an email inquiry as to the status of these, and will report back if I receive a reply.

Just wanted to update this for anybody who may be looking to purchase the JBG version:

As of 3/30/2020, this is the note you will receive:

"Thank you for your recent order with us.

Unfortunately some items are out of stock and were unable to be shipped at this time. Below please find a list of back ordered items for this order.

Item Qty Qty Qty Expected

Number Description Ord. Shp. Bck. By

---------- ------------------------------ -------- -------- -------- --------

34010 Firewall Clutch Repair Bracket 1.00 0.00 1.00

, 83-91 "

I'm thinking that they're out of Terrapin stock and so they no longer have these available. I've sent an email inquiry as to the status of these, and will report back if I receive a reply.

Bummer!