Bullnose Forums

Large firewall reinforcing kit [E3TZ-7K509-B] - NOS ?

That IS a smokin' deal!

As for strabismus, I feel like I'm getting that each evening after playing with the to-be website. :nabble_anim_crazy:

Not a smoking deal at all, it's an auction and the price is likely to skyrocket at the end of bidding. It will be interesting to see what it goes for.

:nabble_smiley_blush: Missed that.

DOH...apparently I missed it too.:nabble_smiley_what:

In any case, it will be curious to see what it goes for. I have the Terrapin one in my truck and it's doing the job.

Is anyone on here bidding on this that needs it? If not, I'm going to bid on it to keep it on hand, but it's not something I need right now. Let me know so we don't bid against each other.

Is anyone on here bidding on this that needs it? If not, I'm going to bid on it to keep it on hand, but it's not something I need right now. Let me know so we don't bid against each other.

I bid just out of curiosity and either your max bid is pretty close to the Bronco Graveyard price or someone else's is. lol.

I have an auto cab so I would be buying it for the same reason as you since my firewall is not cracked. Let us know if you win it.

I bid just out of curiosity and either your max bid is pretty close to the Bronco Graveyard price or someone else's is. lol.

I have an auto cab so I would be buying it for the same reason as you since my firewall is not cracked. Let us know if you win it.

Wasn't me lol. I hadn't bid on it yet so must've been someone else. I know it's worth it, but I'll probably pass for now at that rate. I was going to wait and try to sneak it a the end. lol