Bullnose Forums

Its such a nice truck...why tear it up in the salt? To each their own I guess.

I forget about the salt sometimes. Until some bureaucrat wants to start using it here!

I see quite a few bullnoses around that are still working on the ranch. Some with plows.

I forget about the salt sometimes. Until some bureaucrat wants to start using it here!

I see quite a few bullnoses around that are still working on the ranch. Some with plows.

My wife and I are considering moving to Oregon, Utah, wyoming in a couple years. Not really sure, but we have been strategizing how to get out of debt here before we make a move. We are only about 3 years until the house is paid off. We are in our 30's. We are thinking of home schooling, and living more remotely. We do homesteading on our 5 acres here already.

My wife and I are considering moving to Oregon, Utah, wyoming in a couple years. Not really sure, but we have been strategizing how to get out of debt here before we make a move. We are only about 3 years until the house is paid off. We are in our 30's. We are thinking of home schooling, and living more remotely. We do homesteading on our 5 acres here already.

didn't you just put up a huge garage?

here in New England states, we are pleading for the "powers that be" to go BACK to salt...

The liquid brine crap they use now is 4 times worse on sheet metal and it also eats Aluminum!

It also kills everything within 10' of the edge of the pavement. Yet they say is environmentally "friendly"

This stuff gets into every nook and cranny and metal seam and eats from inside out, you cant wash it off, and it re-activates year round when hit with water.

didn't you just put up a huge garage?

here in New England states, we are pleading for the "powers that be" to go BACK to salt...

The liquid brine crap they use now is 4 times worse on sheet metal and it also eats Aluminum!

It also kills everything within 10' of the edge of the pavement. Yet they say is environmentally "friendly"

This stuff gets into every nook and cranny and metal seam and eats from inside out, you cant wash it off, and it re-activates year round when hit with water.

Wow! I like the gravel! Not good on windshields sometimes, but better than that stuff or salt.