Bullnose Forums

Suspension Engineering #Help

Steve - See below. Part 5A307 in the diagram below is what I'm referring too. They are different heights for left and right. Left side matches the part number, right side has an engineering number stamped on the part that isn't even close to the correct part number. Screenshot_20191005-125004.png.051690ff314fd72198637c9d46811f68.png

Screenshot_20191004-222539.png.5c8e106050fdeff4f3fa8abecb39858a.png

Steve - See below. Part 5A307 in the diagram below is what I'm referring too. They are different heights for left and right. Left side matches the part number, right side has an engineering number stamped on the part that isn't even close to the correct part number.

They’re supposed to be different height. Nothing to worry about.

They are different heights for left and right.

The right hand side spring seat is approx 1/4" taller than the driver's side (Left hand side). I assume it's because the beams are different from left to right.

I also have a set from a Bricknose 4x4, and they're a 1/4" different in height side to side as well.

IMG_5119.jpg.e523aab6294643c7fbb6d2a39283a7c2.jpg

They are different heights for left and right.

The right hand side spring seat is approx 1/4" taller than the driver's side (Left hand side). I assume it's because the beams are different from left to right.

I also have a set from a Bricknose 4x4, and they're a 1/4" different in height side to side as well.

I knew they were different, just didn't notice until after they were off and I head no idea which side was taller. Unfortunately I put them on backwards so I got to practice spring removal..... All good now though. Thanks y'all!