Bullnose Forums

Front Brake Dust Shield Gasket

Found a post by ND but doesn't help you (just adding it for reference really):

E2TZ-2B160-B used with dual piston calipers for 1982 and later E250 & F250's over 6,900 lbs. E350 & F350 and 1988 and later F (Super Duty).

And -A looks to be for vans.

So there's two ways to not invent a lightbulb :nabble_smiley_beam:

Found a post by ND but doesn't help you (just adding it for reference really):

E2TZ-2B160-B used with dual piston calipers for 1982 and later E250 & F250's over 6,900 lbs. E350 & F350 and 1988 and later F (Super Duty).

I don't know where to get them, but if you had the part number you might be able to find them by searching. I'll see Numberdummy and raise him one - all the part numbers are now on the site at: Documentation/Driveline/Brakes and then on the Front Brakes, then Dust Shields, and Part Numbers tabs.

Yes, Mr Edison. But what is interesting is that the 1980 E-Series vans had a D3 prefix, and you are just playing with the suffix. But wait! There's no entry for 1980 F-Series trucks. So, since the vans and pickups seem to have shared the gaskets at times, did the 1980 F-Series gasket have a D3 prefix? :nabble_smiley_evil:

Yes, Mr Edison. But what is interesting is that the 1980 E-Series vans had a D3 prefix, and you are just playing with the suffix. But wait! There's no entry for 1980 F-Series trucks. So, since the vans and pickups seem to have shared the gaskets at times, did the 1980 F-Series gasket have a D3 prefix? :nabble_smiley_evil:

Thank you both! Picked up both of them on Ebay for $12 shipped. Just sucks that I won't see them this weekend because the front end is ready to go back together. Oh well, I can still get the suspension and steering back together, just not the brakes. Getting closer to having a roller again.

Yeah, I thought it was odd but that's the reference and images that kept coming up for -A.

@fords4life - glad you got what you needed!