Bullnose Forums

New member from Houston

Bill

If you're looking to retrofit, there are write-ups for aftermarket (dealer installed) and factory (see Fuzzface -Dave's- firewall hell thread)

Oh it was not that bad LOL

If you did not know the firewalls are different between trucks with factory AC and non-factory AC.

I wanted AC in my non-AC truck and had a parts truck that had AC so I swapped in the AC firewall so it look factory.

Yes my truck was also flat black when I got it and hated it.

So I did a lot of work to return it back to factory colors. Have the rear fenders, tail gate & running boards to paint red yet and will be done this weekend.

So lets see some more pictures of the truck like the custom inside.

Have you though of lowering the truck a little? If you still have the factory kingpins could be and issue or I would have done that with my 81 F100.

Dave ----

BTW welcome to the forum and nice looking truck

I did lower it a little but your right with the stock kingpins it is a bit more trouble. I lowered it with shackles and new hangers in the rear and removed the helper spring. In the front I put 2 inch dropped springs which threw my camber way off so I came back and added washers under the spring perch to help out a bit.

Here are a few pics of the inside.Ford_Interior_2.jpg.c8ddb414f38276e230cda64b4ca04b7c.jpgFord_Interior_1.jpg.cf2e6275ed6d4afa8596941dfb568ce8.jpgFord_Interior_3.jpg.e9f80ffeb05d94920aeb43c07e88e337.jpg

I did lower it a little but your right with the stock kingpins it is a bit more trouble. I lowered it with shackles and new hangers in the rear and removed the helper spring. In the front I put 2 inch dropped springs which threw my camber way off so I came back and added washers under the spring perch to help out a bit.

Here are a few pics of the inside.

Bill - You are now on the map. :nabble_smiley_good: