Bullnose Forums

1985.5/1986 5.0L vacuum valves

• 2 weeks later...
Where in God's name did you find this?!!! That item is like GOLD! Do all of the vacuum lines come with it? Might you also have the canister with an intake vacuum bag inside? I blew mine out some time ago. If the lines come with it, I'll purchase the works!

Where in God's name did you find this?!!! That item is like GOLD! Do all of the vacuum lines come with it? Might you also have the canister with an intake vacuum bag inside? I blew mine out some time ago. If the lines come with it, I'll purchase the works!

In the same junkyard I got the harnesses from, Butch's cars and parts in Exmore VA. Yes, everything you see comes with it, by vacuum bag, do you mean the plastic "can" that sat along side it? No I do not have that, didn't need it and I think it was gone already.

In the same junkyard I got the harnesses from, Butch's cars and parts in Exmore VA. Yes, everything you see comes with it, by vacuum bag, do you mean the plastic "can" that sat along side it? No I do not have that, didn't need it and I think it was gone already.

If you think they're in good shape, I'd be happy to purchase those off of you. Just let me know the costs and I'll send you the cash.

• 1 month later...

I'll test the valves when I get a chance and let you know. Then figure out a safe way to ship them without damaging the lines.

Howdy -

I imagine the weather has stonewalled your ability to get any work done on that harness. It certainly has stonewalled my ability to get anything accomplished.

Just wanted you to know I'm still interested in purchasing your harness if it is still available.

Steve

Howdy -

I imagine the weather has stonewalled your ability to get any work done on that harness. It certainly has stonewalled my ability to get anything accomplished.

Just wanted you to know I'm still interested in purchasing your harness if it is still available.

Steve

Yes, and the harness is in the trunk of a Lincoln Continental a friend is storing for me at his salvage yard in Newport News. I need to get over there sometime anyway as I need to get some parts off a couple of vehicles for my project car.