Bullnose Forums

proportion valve for my truck

snakebite8

Joe

Click my username, and send me an e-mail. I keep odd hours.

...the missing FoMoCo cutaway...
IDK what you mean. I see a few cutaways in that thread. But if it's missing, how can anyone refer to it, or use it as a standard?

The brass one that seems to be the topic of the thread doesn't look OE to me. Mine seems to match the last diagram in post #29.

I assume you've been talking about the 2nd diagram in that post, which does seem to show a blockoff valve, but it's in the proportioning section - not the switch (piston) section. But mine isn't like that, and IDK what vehicle that diagram applies to.

I've seen so much generic BS in Haynes manuals...
Yes, there are certainly some mistakes - even in the Ford manuals. But Haynes is something that's commonly available, so we can all look at the same thing.

hey Steve. I have tried emailing u three times but I keep getting my emails sent back to me saying Undelivered mail retuned to sender.

hey Steve. I have tried emailing u three times but I keep getting my emails sent back to me saying Undelivered mail retuned to sender.

I'm not sure how you are doing it, but you should be able to do it by clicking on his "handle", the Steve83 bit, and clicking on Send Email to Steve83.