Bullnose Forums

More orphan parts for sale or trade

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this post is quite old but do you by chance still have the 4x4 components available? If so how much do you want and perhaps more importantly where are you located? I am in iowa so it could be quite a journey someday possibly.

Of the parts I listed in my post of Oct. 1, which parts do you need? if you are interested in actual 4x4 components themselves I have none, except a spare transfer case which I am keeping, just in case.

Of the parts I listed in my post of Oct. 1, which parts do you need? if you are interested in actual 4x4 components themselves I have none, except a spare transfer case which I am keeping, just in case.

Ohh just all of it lol. I am eventually going to convert it to 4x4. I am by no means in any kind of hurry but if the price is right i would be interested. Thanks anyway!

Ohh just all of it lol. I am eventually going to convert it to 4x4. I am by no means in any kind of hurry but if the price is right i would be interested. Thanks anyway!

Not sure I understood your reply. Are you interested in any of this:

Parts still available:

Speedometer cable

Interior door handle (E2TB-1022614-AA)

Ignition switch OEM (E4TA-11572-AA),

Tailgate cable, like new

C-6 kickdown rod

Steel lines (fuel pump to carb.) and (PVC to carb.) 351W

Vent windows, window glass and regulators for both doors.

Not sure I understood your reply. Are you interested in any of this:

Parts still available:

Speedometer cable

Tailgate cable, like new

C-6 kickdown rod

Sorry I should've been more specific. I thought you were selling drivetrain components. I at some point am going to convert my 2x4 to 4x4. If you had any of the drivetrain I would've been interested. At present time I do not need any of the other stuff you have. I really appreciate it though!

Kyle

Sorry I should've been more specific. I thought you were selling drivetrain components. I at some point am going to convert my 2x4 to 4x4. If you had any of the drivetrain I would've been interested. At present time I do not need any of the other stuff you have. I really appreciate it though!

Kyle

No problem. It is what we do here, help each other.

• 2 weeks later...

TFI module, aftermarket ignition switch, and headlight switch are gone.

Parts still available:

All from my deceased 1984 F150 4x4: (all good parts)

Speedometer cable

Tailgate cable, like new

C-6 kickdown rod

What do you have to trade or make me an offer.

Still got the speedo cable, kickdown rod and do you have photos of the window glass?

Still got the speedo cable, kickdown rod and do you have photos of the window glass?

Sorry I missed you post earlier. I still have all and will try to take pictures of window glass tomorrow.

This speedo cable is for 4x4 as it attaches to transfer case. Is that what you need?