Bullnose Forums

3M Bluetooth Hearing Protectors

kramttocs

I've been using mine heavily for a year now. Battery life is outstanding. Range can be somewhat limited but they easily connect to my phone anywhere in the shop and if I am on the tractor or mower my phone is in my pocket.

Good to know, they've been on the wishlist for a while, but with comments like "phone in back pocket and audio still intermittent", and "the mic picks up everything (no noise cancellation)", I don't want to deal with over promise/under deliver and then the hassle of returning, etc.

Good to know, they've been on the wishlist for a while, but with comments like "phone in back pocket and audio still intermittent", and "the mic picks up everything (no noise cancellation)", I don't want to deal with over promise/under deliver and then the hassle of returning, etc.

Iv'e been using my Bose sound cancelling headphones and Bluetooth-ing Slacker radio (free)

Iv'e been using my Bose sound cancelling headphones and Bluetooth-ing Slacker radio (free)

Bose makes good headphones, but from what I've seen they are lots more than $50. Right? And do they have a microphone?

As for content, I have lots of music on my phone. But I also have SiriusXM in Blue, which entitles me to listen on a mobile device. (Hence the desire for a Bluetooth head unit in Big Blue. :nabble_smiley_evil:)

Bose makes good headphones, but from what I've seen they are lots more than $50. Right? And do they have a microphone?

As for content, I have lots of music on my phone. But I also have SiriusXM in Blue, which entitles me to listen on a mobile device. (Hence the desire for a Bluetooth head unit in Big Blue. :nabble_smiley_evil:)

Bose noise cancelling ones are superb. Borrowed some for a long flight awhile back.

You guys mentioned the mic on these. I've talked to people on the phone while out in the shop and no one has said anything poor quality but I've never been on the receiving end so can't really comment on that.

Not surprisingly I do lose signal if I walk out of the metal shop with my phone inside but now I am in the habit of pressing the button on the headset to pause the book/song and then press it again when I reenter.

Bose noise cancelling ones are superb. Borrowed some for a long flight awhile back.

You guys mentioned the mic on these. I've talked to people on the phone while out in the shop and no one has said anything poor quality but I've never been on the receiving end so can't really comment on that.

Not surprisingly I do lose signal if I walk out of the metal shop with my phone inside but now I am in the habit of pressing the button on the headset to pause the book/song and then press it again when I reenter.

I have some long flights in the not too-distant future. May try the 3M's on that.

Amazon still says they'll be here tomorrow, and the weather is holding out, so I may get to try them mowing.