Bullnose Forums

F350 emblem [E0TZ-16720-HA] - NOS

At the end of the day, it's really up to you. I wiped my 82-86 emblems off of my truck in favor of 80-81 F350 emblems, and not to mention the fact that I'm also turning an F250 into an F350, even though my cab is from an F350, and the truck is titled as an F350. And then there's the fact that my 86 frame and 90 cab will look like a 1980. :nabble_anim_crazy:

I have no room to talk. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

The scary part is that I understood it. :nabble_smiley_scared:

I'm going to be watching for used F350 emblems. But, do the 1980 - 81 emblems fit the holes in an '82+ fender?

I'm going to be watching for used F350 emblems. But, do the 1980 - 81 emblems fit the holes in an '82+ fender?

Nope. There may be one that lines up for the "R" in Ranger, or "C" in Custom, but more than likely I'll have to weld up the 82-86 holes and then drill new ones for the 80-81 emblems. Luckily thanks to the gorilla glue used by a previous owner, I already have to repaint that area anyway. :nabble_smiley_thinking:

Nope. There may be one that lines up for the "R" in Ranger, or "C" in Custom, but more than likely I'll have to weld up the 82-86 holes and then drill new ones for the 80-81 emblems. Luckily thanks to the gorilla glue used by a previous owner, I already have to repaint that area anyway. :nabble_smiley_thinking:

Ok, then I'd better look for '82-86 F350 emblems. Thanks.

Ok, then I'd better look for '82-86 F350 emblems. Thanks.

Badge as you like Gary! I like the F350 emblems. The 80/81’s use different holes and are pretty small. They need the accompanying Ranger/Custom/Bronco badge to look right. The 82-86 F350 ones are a little tough to find as they are not reproduced like the others. I have a couple junkyard sets, but I don’t know if they would be up to Big Blue’s restoration standards. I have not laid eyes on them in a while, but most of the chromed plastic bits have at least some pitting.

Badge as you like Gary! I like the F350 emblems. The 80/81’s use different holes and are pretty small. They need the accompanying Ranger/Custom/Bronco badge to look right. The 82-86 F350 ones are a little tough to find as they are not reproduced like the others. I have a couple junkyard sets, but I don’t know if they would be up to Big Blue’s restoration standards. I have not laid eyes on them in a while, but most of the chromed plastic bits have at least some pitting.

Jonathan - I don't think "restoration" is quite the right term. I'm going with "transformation", and I'll leave the patina that's on him. So used F350 badges might fit right in. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I'm thinking "well used" on the outside and "effectively new" underneath is about right.

Jonathan - I don't think "restoration" is quite the right term. I'm going with "transformation", and I'll leave the patina that's on him. So used F350 badges might fit right in. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I'm thinking "well used" on the outside and "effectively new" underneath is about right.

In that case what I have may match up fine! I will be going through a lot of my truck “junk” (treasures) soon and I will watch for the badges. I would have made the trailer trip to Camp Verde already, but the 81’s running problems have thrown a wrench in that plan. It’s still giving me fits, but I hope to troubleshoot more this weekend.

In that case what I have may match up fine! I will be going through a lot of my truck “junk” (treasures) soon and I will watch for the badges. I would have made the trailer trip to Camp Verde already, but the 81’s running problems have thrown a wrench in that plan. It’s still giving me fits, but I hope to troubleshoot more this weekend.

I'm in no hurry whatsoever. And let me know what you want for them.

Sorry your '81 is up the spout. Hope you get it fixed this weekend.