Bullnose Forums

1986 Bronco XLT on Ebay in Florida (Restored) @ $38,900

If somebody was legitimately interested in buying it...

I'm out...lol.

That $38,900 USD would work out to around $52,000 CDN for me, and then I'd have to pay 15% tax to register it, which would make it $59,800 CDN. Plates and title transfer would be another couple hundred bucks...lol, so for me it's a $60,000 Bronco.

It IS Gorgeous though, as Bronco's go. I'd love to have it.

If somebody was legitimately interested in buying it...

I'm out...lol.

That $38,900 USD would work out to around $52,000 CDN for me, and then I'd have to pay 15% tax to register it, which would make it $59,800 CDN. Plates and title transfer would be another couple hundred bucks...lol, so for me it's a $60,000 Bronco.

It IS Gorgeous though, as Bronco's go. I'd love to have it.

Who knows what lurks under all the lipstick and make-up, I got the pillar ID and it was originally Blue and Desert Tan. no big deal but when I asked, they did not know who/where the body work/paint was done.

Who knows what lurks under all the lipstick and make-up, I got the pillar ID and it was originally Blue and Desert Tan. no big deal but when I asked, they did not know who/where the body work/paint was done.

I saw the truck at Subway a few miles down the road from them, so they trust it enough to drive it down there. :nabble_smiley_happy:

Also, there's TWO Broncos on their property. The other one is also a bullnose Bronco, but it is red and white in color. Not sure why it isn't on the website, but you can see part of it in the picture of the engine bay on this Bronco.

I feel like they probably took it in on trade and have no idea what has been done to it.

• 4 months later...

WOW! I'd trade my Flareside for it!:nabble_anim_jump:

Ron, I see it is now listed for sale in Boston...lol.

https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/d/haverhill-1986-ford-bronco/7068173088.html

We'll have to wait and see if Shaun can confirm if it's still in Florida or not.

This isn't unusual...since my searches start out from New England, I've seen a lot of people buy southern vehicles and then they'll often pop up for sale again in the Northeast.