Bullnose Forum

Lower shifter bushing

Grit40

That # doesn't show up in the 1980 - 89 light truck master parts catalog. There's an E3TZ-7K453-A, but that's a bushing for an automatic transmission. However, one character difference can make all the difference in the world.Having said that, truck parts usually have a "T" in that position, so I'm not sure what you are getting. But I hope it works. :nabble_smiley_wink:
I will see in about a week. The good news it’s just a loose shifter on a transmission that is on the list to be replaced. Part of the total build on this truck.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 24, 2019, at 8:57 PM, Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

That # doesn't show up in the 1980 - 89 light truck master parts catalog.

According to Google, the part number is for a shifter bushing for 1983-1991 Mustangs with a T5 trans.

It is possible that it is the same bushing for a truck 4spd though. Anything is possible.

That # doesn't show up in the 1980 - 89 light truck master parts catalog.

According to Google, the part number is for a shifter bushing for 1983-1991 Mustangs with a T5 trans.

It is possible that it is the same bushing for a truck 4spd though. Anything is possible.

Greg - Ok, so no biggee if it doesn't work. But hope it does.

Cory - Didn't think about Googling it. Good find.

Greg - Ok, so no biggee if it doesn't work. But hope it does.Cory - Didn't think about Googling it. Good find.
If I could attach the web site I found it on I’d do that. It’s $8.50 for the part so I’m not out if it’s not correct.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2019, at 07:11, Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote:

I think you are responding via email rather than logging into the forum and posting that way. But either way you can copy the URL of the other site and paste it into your post.
Yes I am because I’m at work and see my emails not on forums 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2019, at 08:04, Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote: