Bullnose Forums

2019 Garagemahal Show & Swap Meet Results, Pics, etc

Gary Lewis

I just put the attendance, results, pictures, etc on the Bullnose Forum/Ford Truck Show page. (It is FAR easier to post ~50 pictures on a web page than in a forum post.)

Please take a look and check out the awards. If I didn't get it correct please let me know so I can change it.

David - What is Robert's last name?

All - Did I miss anyone?

And, I have the following tee shirts left. They are $10 each plus shipping, which I think will be less than $5.

• Medium - 5

• Large - 7

• XL - 4

Email me if you want one.

Next year....

Anyway, we've got to get the addendance up! Advertising? A youtube channel? Ford and Chevy? Lol..someone just spit their coffee out....

Attendance was down somewhat due to the rain we had just before the show started. But that would only have deterred the locals. If you'd driven in from afar you'd come anyway.

So, how do we get attendance up? This was advertised on something like 10 Ford truck Facebook pages each of the last three months before the show. Ditto Full Sized Broncos. Ditto FORDification. And Branden says he put it on another 20 or so sites.

Locally there was a flyer in almost every business window in town. And some businesses like 4 Wheel Parts in Tulsa. Plus it was on the local FB page. And, of course this forum. But I don't know about FTE - I don't post there and I'm not sure they'd leave the flyer up.

Ideas? Thoughts?

Attendance was down somewhat due to the rain we had just before the show started. But that would only have deterred the locals. If you'd driven in from afar you'd come anyway.

So, how do we get attendance up? This was advertised on something like 10 Ford truck Facebook pages each of the last three months before the show. Ditto Full Sized Broncos. Ditto FORDification. And Branden says he put it on another 20 or so sites.

Locally there was a flyer in almost every business window in town. And some businesses like 4 Wheel Parts in Tulsa. Plus it was on the local FB page. And, of course this forum. But I don't know about FTE - I don't post there and I'm not sure they'd leave the flyer up.

Ideas? Thoughts?

I would still try FTE

I would still try FTE

Second thought,

Maybe if membership was active enough, run a regional show as well. Say like on such and such date in 6 different locals (One being in Australia) we're going to have meet ups. Heck maybe one day it's big enough you can live stream each location.

Second thought,

Maybe if membership was active enough, run a regional show as well. Say like on such and such date in 6 different locals (One being in Australia) we're going to have meet ups. Heck maybe one day it's big enough you can live stream each location.

Anyone's welcome to try FTE. I'm persona non grata there.

Second thought,

But this might be a possibility. A local person would have to volunteer to host it, although not necessarily the way I do it with a dinner, et al. And if there were several in a region they could come together to help.

Ideas? Thoughts?

YouTube. Word of mouth. Open it up to all fords, not just trucks?

Personally, I think it should stay all trucks.

Make a competition out of it. See who can recruit the most entries.

Make it a Ford VS CHEVY VS DODGE Truck show. You are instantly doubling your attendance with that idea alone. Many guys have both fords and chevys or dodge trucks. Make it a competition to see which manufacturer steals the show each year.