Bullnose Forums

1985 F250 diesel 4x4 in OR w/41k original miles w/Banks Turbo

Well gentlemen, this bad boy F250 auction just cracked $10,000 with 3 full days to go. That's impressive.

The "mint" half tons, in 2 and 4 wheel drive usually top out at $7500 bucks. I'd say between $6500 and $8500, depending on 2 or 4 wheel, condition, etc.

Prior to this F250, and a couple F250's before it, nothing Bullnose was cracking the $10k mark except minty fresh low mile original rust free Broncos.

Curious to see where this one goes. The auction bidding usually seems to top out mid way through, and then there are just a couple small up bids in the last few days.

Hope it keeps going up. Curious on the reserve now.

Ah, I didn't look at the pictures and my electronic units are a couple gens ago.

I've been trying to think of another location/switch option for the auto. The shifter cane is perfect and having one foot switch is perfect. But having two...

The DNE2 had a little switch that clamped onto the turn signal arm. I don’t know if there are any aftermarket options that could mount there, but it’s an idea.

3385C4B1-6088-4A88-AAA8-F60F22C1CF0E.jpeg.bf578279719ac6d6479c087fe6f7fe14.jpeg

The DNE2 had a little switch that clamped onto the turn signal arm. I don’t know if there are any aftermarket options that could mount there, but it’s an idea.

That's a good idea. Once I get the truck back together I'll wire up a little switch and ziptie it in various locations to see what feels natural.