Bullnose Forums

Free misc. parts

Just hate to see usable parts go to waste, but my garage is small so something has to go.

I understand. Fully.

I have a stack of parts in the garage of the house that are my "swap meet" parts. I don't need them, but I don't have room for them. So, I need someone to take them. They went to my show/swap meet last Sept, but with the exception of some hub caps, everything came back. So, they'll go again this year. I don't want much for them, but just enough to keep people from just walking off with them.

I understand. Fully.

I have a stack of parts in the garage of the house that are my "swap meet" parts. I don't need them, but I don't have room for them. So, I need someone to take them. They went to my show/swap meet last Sept, but with the exception of some hub caps, everything came back. So, they'll go again this year. I don't want much for them, but just enough to keep people from just walking off with them.

Parts are gone except the TFI module. It doesn't take up much room. LOL

• 3 years later...

I mat have forgotten tp mention the TFI module. It is from an '84 351W. If anyone needs on it is free for shipping cost.

I still the window glass (with bottom metal) if anyone is interested FOR FREE. Vent windows are gone. Local pickup for free or pay for packaging/shipping. If no interest, they will go to scrap.