Bullnose Forums

Free misc. parts

I have the following misc. interior parts, blue in color, from my 1984 F150, :

1. passenger side door panel, faded but not cracked

2. drivers side kick panel

3. trim piece from under steering column

4. ashtray with light

I also have a grill in fairly good shape (one tab broken, emblem badly faded)

All these are free except cost of shipping. I am in Northern KY so anyone near enough to pick up would be no charge.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum, Whisler! :nabble_anim_handshake:

And what a way to start - offer free "stuff". :nabble_smiley_good:

Ashtray is now it's way to GA. Still have other parts for a little while and then they will be tossed. Hate to do it but the wife already calls me a pack-rat.

• 2 weeks later...

Ashtray is now it's way to GA. Still have other parts for a little while and then they will be tossed. Hate to do it but the wife already calls me a pack-rat.

Found another part from the '84, TFI module. Someone may need that, they can be pricey.

Whisler - do you have one door panel, or two? Does it have the chrome trim that sits in that groove near the edge of the main panel? Trying to find the original door panels in blue or that chrome stuff has been hard so far. Thanks for offering these things up to others on the site!

Whisler - do you have one door panel, or two? Does it have the chrome trim that sits in that groove near the edge of the main panel? Trying to find the original door panels in blue or that chrome stuff has been hard so far. Thanks for offering these things up to others on the site!

As stated above, I only have the passenger side. The drivers side was too far gone. My panel has chrome trim all the way around the inset for the arm rest, door handle, window crank and speaker vent. Panel is faded but not cracked.

As stated above, I only have the passenger side. The drivers side was too far gone. My panel has chrome trim all the way around the inset for the arm rest, door handle, window crank and speaker vent. Panel is faded but not cracked.

Thanks Whisler. Have a good holiday season!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Whisler. Have a good holiday season!

I also have a complete set of window glass, for both doors and both complete vent window assemblies. These I would sell for $100 plus shipping. That is, if someone wants to take a chance on shipping. Of course, local pickup is also an option.