Bullnose Forums

Problems With Website?

Gary Lewis

Guys - I'm having a problem seeing the content on the Fasteners & Illustrations/Front Clip pages. On that page there are links to each of the pages below, like Fenders & Aprons, Hood, etc. And on each of those pages there should be an illustration that looks like the one below. But they are NOT coming up on my computer. Would you check it out and let me know what you find, please? And, what computer/device you are using?

Lenovo Laptop, Windows 10, Microsoft Edge Browser
Shaun - Thanks, I think. :nabble_smiley_uh:

So what happens if you click either of those links: Open this in a new window, or Report this issue?

I'm gobsmacked, to borrow a Briticism. I don't know what the issue is. But it appears that I can embed things from my OneDrive here although it no longer works on Weebly. Here's another to prove I can.

So what happens if you click either of those links: Open this in a new window, or Report this issue?

I'm gobsmacked, to borrow a Briticism. I don't know what the issue is. But it appears that I can embed things from my OneDrive here although it no longer works on Weebly. Here's another to prove I can.

Thinkpad, whit explorer. I see diagrams fine

Nothing happens when I click report this issue, it just tries to send me to Microsoft help but it sits and spins like it doesn't know where to go. The other link leads to the below message:TBB_Problems.jpg.cda72da9e94075af422f73be1dd64eca.jpg

Nothing happens when I click report this issue, it just tries to send me to Microsoft help but it sits and spins like it doesn't know where to go.

The other link leads to the below message:

Somewhere around 2:30 in this fly-over time zone someone at Weebly fixed what they'd broken. So, it appears to be back up and working. Please confirm.

The diagram is not working for me on the fenders/aprons page, but when I click on the headlights page I see the picture you have posted here in this thread Gary...first a small one, then a large one.

Cheap HP laptop using Chrome.

Not working on fenders/apron or hood pages. Just blank. Didn’t check any others.