Bullnose Forums

Westward ho!

Dorsai

Rembrandt missed his chance to include it so I will.

Ha! I was going to post it up myself!

I'm tellin' ya, Smokey & The Bandit was a BIG part of my youth! I am happy to say that I did actually see it in the theater when it was new, although I was very young (went with my father). I always used to joke that there were two kinds of kids in 1977...those that went to see Smokey & The Bandit, and those that went to see Star Wars! What a great time to have been a kid though...Smokey, the Dukes, The Fall Guy, etc.

I'm tellin' ya, Smokey & The Bandit was a BIG part of my youth! I am happy to say that I did actually see it in the theater when it was new, although I was very young (went with my father). I always used to joke that there were two kinds of kids in 1977...those that went to see Smokey & The Bandit, and those that went to see Star Wars! What a great time to have been a kid though...Smokey, the Dukes, The Fall Guy, etc.

My dad introduced me to all of the well known 70's car/truck movies. I can't think of any I haven't seen at this point. :nabble_smiley_good:

Smokey and the Bandit is definitely my favorite. Jackie Gleason is a legend.

My dad introduced me to all of the well known 70's car/truck movies. I can't think of any I haven't seen at this point. :nabble_smiley_good:

Smokey and the Bandit is definitely my favorite. Jackie Gleason is a legend.

I've seen them all, many times. But it doesn't have to be a car/truck movie to have a neat scene in it about a car or truck. We were flipping through channels the other night and caught the scene in RED2 where the girl friend and Malcovich were in a 2CV. I've always like those and almost bought one when we lived in the UK. In fact I have a model of one in the shop. And I remember scenes where James Bond drove one.

Current status:

779CFBAC-BEA9-412C-9192-FF7CC0AD9769.jpeg.338357e02e060a2d3ad52b8b6b0c15f9.jpeg

Also, 10-4 on Smokey & The Bandit. No Coors this time, but I am going to be bootlegging some Head Country BBQ sauce, which is hard to find in GA.

And...my favorite Smokey parody - it’s Archer, so apologies in advance for the foul language and toilet humor:

Current status:

Also, 10-4 on Smokey & The Bandit. No Coors this time, but I am going to be bootlegging some Head Country BBQ sauce, which is hard to find in GA.

And...my favorite Smokey parody - it’s Archer, so apologies in advance for the foul language and toilet humor:

Head Country! Ponca City, OK. Used to live there, and know it well. :nabble_smiley_good: