Bullnose Forums

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Gary Lewis

Happy Thanksgiving to each and everyone of you! I know that many of you live where either this isn’t Thanksgiving or you don’t celebrate that holiday. But the idea is still valid - we have so much for which to be thankful, and we don’t do it often enough.

So enjoy your family, your health, and your wealth today and give thanks. 😉

Same to you and your family Gary. Mary and I are going up the road to a restaurant that has a Thanksgiving buffet since it is just the two of us.

Thanks, Bill. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Janey and I are headed to a cousins reunion on my father’s side today, with a little Black Friday shopping late this evening. And Saturday we are hosting Janey’s cousins reunion. So, it is family time!

Thanks, Bill. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Janey and I are headed to a cousins reunion on my father’s side today, with a little Black Friday shopping late this evening. And Saturday we are hosting Janey’s cousins reunion. So, it is family time!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,

Usually Jan and I are up in Vermont for Thanksgiving with the kids. But just getting back from Mass, we are just staying home and enjoying a quite day.

David

Hope everything was great yesterday!

It was for me! Had turkey (supposed to rhyme), saw a lot of family, had some more turkey, and a few pieces of pie. Lots and lots to be thankful for. :nabble_smiley_wink:

And, I get to do it all over again tomorrow. This round is my wife's cousins while yesterday was mine.

It was for me! Had turkey (supposed to rhyme), saw a lot of family, had some more turkey, and a few pieces of pie. Lots and lots to be thankful for. :nabble_smiley_wink:

And, I get to do it all over again tomorrow. This round is my wife's cousins while yesterday was mine.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

We already had ours up here in Kanuckland, but yes, the general idea is the same.