Bullnose Forums

Speaker headliner

Danny G

also notice the edge profile, could be a mind trick, but looks like the bottom one curves with the roof and the top curves towards the roof. I am leaning towards the top being the one that was for a truck with factory headliner.

OK So I went to the source.

Highliner Headliners are made by Dashtop. Part number H414 is for trucks with OEM headliners and H449 for without. Both parts look the same on their website.

OK So I went to the source.

Highliner Headliners are made by Dashtop. Part number H414 is for trucks with OEM headliners and H449 for without. Both parts look the same on their website.

David - As the show and this forum "mature" we need to think about lots of things. One I had was to morph the show into the Bullnose Nationals once we get enough participation. Not that we'd exclude the other years, but have a Bullnose section and trophies just for them.

As for the forum, I'm wondering about having conversations with the vendors and forging a relationship. Perhaps starting with LMC since they are relatively close to me. Go up and meet with the folks there and explain what we have and what we are doing.

Daniel - Here's the link to the Dashtop site and the headliners. And those pics do look the same. You should call them.

I've often wondered about having vendors on here. I see advantages and disadvantages. An advantage is that they could pick up on what we need and what we think about their products. A disadvantage is that having them on might curtail what we say about their products.

If someone from JBG or NPD or LMC wanted to join and represent them then they are welcome to do so. But we aren't looking for a sponsorship, so their participation would be just that - participation. They could ask questions about what we need, what we think about a particular product, etc.

Let's take the headliner case. I think the way they've advertised it is poor. You nor I understand how it fits, whether it blocks the view, how to wire it, and so on. But if they were on here we could tell them that and maybe they'd improve the marketing. Or at least answer our questions and that would document things for the folks on the internet.

heck if they clarified it the may sell a few more units. $300 is a lot to drop in hopes it works out.

David - As the show and this forum "mature" we need to think about lots of things. One I had was to morph the show into the Bullnose Nationals once we get enough participation. Not that we'd exclude the other years, but have a Bullnose section and trophies just for them.

As for the forum, I'm wondering about having conversations with the vendors and forging a relationship. Perhaps starting with LMC since they are relatively close to me. Go up and meet with the folks there and explain what we have and what we are doing.

Daniel - Here's the link to the Dashtop site and the headliners. And those pics do look the same. You should call them.

I sent them an email for now. Will call when I have time, today is not a good day.I did notice that drop down is solid, not a bin. So it must be intended for the users customization, like rocker switches, second radio etc.

I sent them an email for now. Will call when I have time, today is not a good day.I did notice that drop down is solid, not a bin. So it must be intended for the users customization, like rocker switches, second radio etc.

But the one in the YouTube has a radio mounted in it. Granted it is for the earlier trucks, but..... :nabble_smiley_uh:

But the one in the YouTube has a radio mounted in it. Granted it is for the earlier trucks, but..... :nabble_smiley_uh:

He cut the hole he has two videos